Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Why becauseicecreamhasnobones?

Q: If three astronauts are in a canoe flying over the Gobi desert and they crash how many pancakes does it take to shingle a dog house?
A: The answer is purple, because ice cream has no bones.
“The premise “because ice cream has no bones” can also be used to justify any kind of conclusions that do not follow logically.” (Wikianswers)
Many issues I [can predict that I] will write, rant, question, and exercise my fingers about in this blog will be to help myself to walk through any turmoil causing me to suffer from wizard agnst (if you haven’t watched this yet, prepare to be enlightened), and on a lighter (and less exaggerated) note, help myself figure out the big Q’s in my life. I wish that I could be a b0$s and respond to every issue/question on an exam, from an interviewer, and from the people around me with “because ice cream has no bones” and be successful in life, but sadly I can’t.
With that being said, I hope that I will be able to open with my wordpress aptly named “becauseicecreamhasnobones”, and through writing, be able to turn my often times illogical problems into substantial ways for me to improve and learn from myself.
- Lils

No comments:

Post a Comment