Wednesday, January 18, 2012

My First Post

Farewell dear tumblr, you have officially been replaced by this blog. I know you won’t be missing me anytime soon as you have plenty of hipsters and confused young adults of this world who can’t seem to ever take enough pictures of their own feet to occupy yourself with now.


This post is misleading as this isn’t my first post on this blog (created circa 2009(?)). However, upon stumbling across this site once again and reading the horribly embarrassing ramblings of my high school self, I’ve called for a tabula rasa to be put into action and am thus labeling this my first post on this blog (and hopefully not my last as, I tend to pump and dump when it comes to blogging).
I’m starting off this post with a picture of what I am drinking and the juxtaposition of how I am feeling atm.
[Long version] I currently look like Rudolph, after he got beat up and is now being taunted by the other reindeers as Rudolph the Red-Nose-and-Red-Part-between-Upper-LIp-and-Under-Nose Reindeer. All of the restrooms at UCI that I have gone into in these past 3 hours are now missing half of the toilet paper they started off with this morning. My Longchamp has now become a giant ziplock bag for balled up, used (and then re-used), and snot-filled (THE SNOT NEVER ENDS) tissues. The surface of my right contact is currently losing a war with some mysterious white blur that is exacerbating my already shitty bodily functions. Last but not least, my 2-day-long-plugged ears are somehow translating every English(?) word coming out of my Indian Compsci 122a Professor’s mouth into Hindi. Actually, screw aforementioned beat-up-Rudoph, the more I think of it, I can probably be better compared to the troll, set off by Professor Quirrell (what a dick) in Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone, with all his bogeys and derpness.
[Short version] I feel, look, and (literally) sound muurrr.
In any case, I will refrain from writing some blurb about what this blog will be about because life is unpredictable and I have no idea what I will be writing about in the future. However, I do promise that my next posts will be much more awesome and less snot-filled.
Until next time,
Lils

No comments:

Post a Comment