Wednesday, January 25, 2012

(Unhealthy and Obsessively) Looking Forward to February & March

So some pretty exciting things that I'm really looking forward to:

Feb. 21, 2012: Hitting the 3-year mark in our relationship (I still can't believe it's been so long!)
Feb. 14, 2012: Valentine's Day (meh, but oh well any reason to celebrate and go out after Christmas & holidays is good enough for me)
Mar. 2, 2012: Turning 21 fuckyeaa~ & GNO lounge-bar-hopping (Don't worry, I'll be drinking good ole' H20)
Mar. 3, 2012: Dinner at my favorite restaurant in the whole wide world, Crustacean, Beverly Hills, with my best buddy Keson. I'm already salivating already just by thinking about the delicious roasted Dungeness crab with butter infused with fresh garlic and spices topped with An House garlic noodles.. straight up orgasm for your taste buds.

 Roasted Dungeness Crab
@Crustacean, Beverly Hills, CA

An House Garlic Noodles
@Crustacean, Beverly Hills

Mar. 4, 2012: SKYDIVING FOR MY BDAY! Thank you, Keson, for knocking off one of top 5 things on my bucketlist! Although, I do wish you would jump with me...a;eflimaf;liam can't wait!!

Jumping out of an airplane with a stranger &
4 parachutes at 10,000 feet?!?! fuckyes.

Mar. 24-31, 2012: Spring break in NYC w/ Keson to visit my beloved best friends Angela, Jamie, Jeffrey, & Sam! And hello Broadway Shows, Central Park, Times Square, and all the billion other things Angela has planned for us.

Thank you, Mommy & Daddy, 
for the best birthday present ever <3

All in all, these next 2-3 months are going to be pretty crazy fun (except for you CS122a.. you can go suck it) and hopefully I'll also be able to add dirt-biking in the desert w/ Jeff & Allison on my list as well!

My First Time Riding a Dirt-Bike! (Thanks Jeff)

But as always, school comes first blah blah blah mur.

No comments:

Post a Comment