Monday, January 23, 2012

Good Morning w/ Angry Lillian

Happy morning everyone! Being cheerful as always, I'm going to start off my day by ditching my 8am class that I painfully woke up and am actually on campus for. Justifications I'm giving myself to make myself feel better: lots of shit to get done that I failed to get done over the weekend, had to drop the kids off which made me 15 minutes late, and I can just read the lecture power point notes. Now I'm at Starbucks enjoying this nice cold lemonade 1/2 black 1/2 green tea that I was introduced to yesterday at yet another Starbucks (y u everywhere) on this lovely gloomy and rainy day. 



In order vent off some morning anger I had after encountering two of my biggest pet peeves upon sitting down for barely 5 minutes, I'm going to write about it:

Dear girl sitting in front of me,
Your back is to me and I can see everything you are doing on your laptop. Not only have you been endless scrolling down your tumblr homepage and not studying (which I am very much guilty of 90% of the time I'm in coffeeshops.. the not studying, not the tumblring), but you are also listening to your f*cking electronic music OUT LOUD with NO EARPHONES. Seriously? There are people studying & doing work all around you (she's sitting smack dab in the middle of the mass of tables) and even though you very respectfully turned down your music at a low volume, my shitty ears can still hear you, which probably means that the grad student studying 2 tables away from me can definitely hear you. Thank goodness I have my iPod with me today, otherwise I'd have to go through the unpleasant experience of deciding whether or not to get up out of my chair to ask you to turn it off.

Dear girl sitting two tables to the left of the girl sitting in front of me,
I know you love your iPhone 4s and the person you're facetiming with on it (again, with NO EARPHONES), but you have got to STOP. Yes, you're very cute with your korean accent and all, but I've heard enough "an nyoung"s to last me a lifetime. What are you doing, talking to 10 different people? 


Okay enough people watching/hating for today.


Have a great day!
- Lils


Update: 
Fuck, I just said "bless you" to the first girl when she sneezed. So much for me trying to be a bitch.

1 comment:

  1. Pft and I woke up for that class erryday -_-

    ReplyDelete