Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Good Morning Song :)

There's no better way to start off the day than with a great breakfast (eggs & shao mai), running my hip into the edge of a table while playing with Marley (cutest dog in the world so the bruise I'm going to get was worth it), and turning the radio on the way to school to hear the three of the ultimate sing-along songs, "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz, "You Were Meant For Me" Jewel (ok, not so much a sing-along song as the other two), and "Escape" (the Pina Colada song) by Rupert Holmes (thought of you Andrew Lu!). 


Here's my song of the day, for this perfectly sunny, warm, 78 degree day in Irvine, CA.

The One I Love
by Greg Laswell

& to my best friend, Jeffrey Chen, WELCOME BACK! I will be seeing your face this weekend.

Hopefully today will be equally if not even more awesome for everyone,
- Lils

No comments:

Post a Comment