Monday, March 19, 2012

Cabbage Soup Diet: Day 4-7

So.... I kind of cheated or something along the lines of 1.5 lbs of Kickin' Crab Cajun Shrimp, Fries, and Sausages on Day 3 and forgot to add that to my previous Cabbage Soup Diet blog post....


Day 4: Banana Day


I was a good girl and ate 8 bananas for the day.


Day 5: BEEF DAY #1


I went all out.


TGIF Jack Daniel's Glazed Baby-Back Ribs & Shrimp (2,100 calories fuckyea)

Shrimp

TGIF Jack Daniel's New York Steak and Shrimp

Strawberry Lemonade

Day 6: BEEF DAY #2

I calmed down a bit.

Rib-Eye Steak (courtesy of Papa Chiou)

Day 7: Brown Rice

Didn't buy brown rice. Didn't want brown rice. DIDN'T EAT BROWN RICE.




Result:

Lost 2 lbs. A bit below my target goal, but.. at least I tried :)







2 comments:

  1. LOL omg. You're so funny, Lillian :)
    I've had to go on the cabbage soup diet so.many.times. It's gross...haha xD
    First time seeing your blog! :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Wow, why did you have to go on it??! Was it successful for you? It kind of failed for me..

      Delete